PIERS Morgan has installed a panic button by his bed after receiving death threats. A sinister troll called the TV star a “marked man” and vowed: “This isn’t a threat, Piers it’s a promise, you’re getting killed.” The 55-year-old responded by beefing up security to protect his family. Mobile numbers for Piers and his wife Celia have been listed with a 'rapid response' police unit. If the panic button is activated, cops will be at the family home within four minutes. Police attended Piers' London home to discuss their well-being. Celia Walden revealed how the scare left her with a "trembly feeling" in her stomach. And she has to look over her shoulder every time she leaves the house. The couple made up a "convincing lie" about the device for their nine-year-old daughter, Elise. Journalist Celia said: "Within hours, the police were taking down a statement, and as I write, Facebook (which owns Instagram) is helping the police track down the IP address of the person involved. "Yet it was only when I was told my phone number would be listed with a 'rapid response' unit specialising in death threats, and a security engineer came to install a panic button… Read full this story
- Donald Trump stayed loyal to Piers Morgan in darkest hour - but his wife was furious
- Piers Morgan fumes ‘you can’t revive dead people’ in another heated clash with son Spencer over coronavirus
- A Trump is finally being kind and decent…Melania
- 'We've closed all of Cornwall down for three people in hospital': Healthcare assistant who publicly resigned claiming she had 'no work to do for three weeks' at peak of the pandemic says claim the NHS is overrun is 'all lies'
- I Don’t Know Where This Ends. But I Cannot Stop Panicking About November.
- Tesco shopper is charged with criminal damage and breaching coronavirus regulations after tearing away plastic sheets covering 'non-essential' items in Welsh supermarkets
- 100 best Netflix series to watch right now
- U.S. Presidential Election Coverage and Results
- The 53 best shows on Amazon Prime right now
- Arts 2014 preview: talking points
Piers Morgan’s wife Celia Walden reveals police installed panic button next to their bed after terrifying death threats have 356 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.