Before the days of Instagram, Paris Hilton was the first celebrity to really master the art of being famous for being famous. As the loaded heiress to the Hilton hotel chain, Paris – who turns 40 today – turned up at the best parties, wore the best clothes and surrounded herself with the hottest stars of the moment including Nicole Richie, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan. Using her ‘ditzy’ persona and obvious sex appeal, Paris made a mint launching everything from perfumes and clothing stores to books, fake tans, wines and everything in between in a business model that would later help the likes of Katie Price make millions. And it was all aided by Paris’ best friend and wardrobe organiser Kim Kardashian , who reportedly worked tirelessly behind the scenes leaking stories to the media on Paris’ behalf to raise her profile as she pioneered the art of turning partying into profit. “She was the ultimate package that corporate America would want to make for itself as a marketing tool, but it was already made for them,” said her former manager, Jason Moore, hailing her the ‘ultimate brand’. “They say to be a famous person, people want to be… Read full this story
- Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton's Sweet Exchange on Instagram Will Make You Nostalgic
- Paris Speaks Out About Split With Nicole
- Kim Kardashian's cannabis-fuelled baby shower as she reveals son is just days away
- Most savage celebrity insults from 'cottage cheese bum' to 'Chlamydia boy' as stars wage war
- 91 Fashion and Beauty Brands Giving Back During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Paris Hilton now after Kim Kardashian butt slur, Nicole Richie truce and egg freezing have 255 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 17, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.