Olivia Attwood told fans she felt “guilty” getting her hair dyed during lockdown – despite not breaking any rules. The Love Island alumni was working on a photoshoot when she had the beauty treatment. A fan noticed the change and asked her during an Instagram Q and A session: “Have you had your hair done???” Olvia explained: Just the front bit was coloured the other day on set at a shoot.” The Towie star added that although it was not technically against the rules, she still felt “guilty”. The 29-year-old replied: “Sorry – I don’t make the rules… but still feel guilty lol.” Hairdressers in England, where Olivia lives, are closed due to the national lockdown and will not reopen until at least April 12. Olivia spoke out last month when many of her ex Love Islander turned influencer castmates were blasted for their lockdown-busting ‘work trips’ overseas to holiday destinations. She blasted their attitude, comparing the hardships of influencers to those of frontline workers and those who have lost family members to Covid. Olivia took to her Instagram Story to hit out at social media stars moaning about their “hard” lives while “real” people are “losing family members and… Read full this story
- Hair Loss in Women Causes Emotional Depression
- Hair Pieces, Toupees and Hair Systems
- Stop Pulling Out Your Hair Over Holiday Stress
- Why, If You're Losing Your Hair, You Shouldn't Care Less - Find Other Ways to Spend Your Money
- Have You Considered Hair Extensions?
- Synthetic or Human Hair Wig - Which is Best
- 2010 five trends about hair styles
- Sometimes You Feel Like a Kukui Nut
- 20 Signs That You May Have a Problem With Booze
- Diet Effects Hair Loss
Olivia Attwood feels 'guilty' having her hair dyed on photoshoot during lockdown have 274 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.