The program aims to study and apply advanced technologies from the fourth Industrial Revolution into producing and developing national products to improve their productivity, quality and competitiveness at home and abroad, towards developing at least 10 new national products by 2030.
It also looks to help firms expand production scale and improve the quality of products as approved in the program.
To such end, the program offered measures such as choosing national products from key and priority ones in sectors, building outstanding enterprises in charge of producing national products, assisting firms in building trademarks, promoting trade and developing markets for national products.
Firms will be also helped with improving the capacity of their workforce and investing in technical equipment in line with the law.
National products must meet requirements such as adopting modern technology, having ability to register for intellectual property protection, having added value and high competitiveness, and tapping advantages in human and natural resources, and natural conditions of Vietnam.
- Nectec launches website with AI database
- NAP 2019 to be implemented in three phases until 2030
- The importance of economic intelligence in South-South Cooperation
- India tags Philippines as MICE market
- Toyota snub dents Saudi Arabia's manufacturing drive
- Lunar lander Yutu taking Chinese explorers to the dark side
- Indonesia on the verge of a connectivity revolution
- LIST: Gifts that give back
- Explore4Action to discover what youths really want
- Curious about HIV/AIDS? Just Ask Marlo
National production development program to 2030 launched have 233 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at February 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.