A woman who used Gorilla Glue on her hair is donating £14,000 ($20,000) to charity after a doctor removed the adhesive from her hair for free. Tessica Brown, 40, used the glue when she ran out of hairspray one morning and quickly went viral when it would not wash out. In a bid to remove the glue, Tessica hacked off her ponytail and baffled medics in Louisiana USA used solvent acetone on her head which made the Gorilla Glue sticky again and burnt the influencer’s scalp. After going viral on TikTok Tessica set up a GoFundMe page that was overwhelmed with donations for the wigs she was expecting to wear. The mum-of-five now plans to donate the money to charity after Los Angles-based Dr Michael Obeng offered to remove the Gorilla Glue without charge in a four-hour procedure. After raising more than £16,000 ($23,000)in donations, Tessica’s manager told TMZ the influencer will give £14,000 ($20,000) to the Restore Foundation, a charity which is the brainchild of Dr Obeng and helps those needing reconstructive surgery. The rest of the cash will cover Tessica’s first emergency room visit and flights to LA for treatment. Using a mix of chemicals and natural products… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE: 'We're so broke... we live in our pyjamas!' 'Feckless' father-of-seven who's raised £4k on GoFundMe for kids' Christmas presents hits back at mother-in-law's 'workshy liar' claims
- EXCLUSIVE: 'All he's done is get my daughter pregnant SEVEN times!' Benefits dad who set up GoFundMe page - which has already raised £3,800 - is slammed by his own 'mother-in-law' as being a 'feckless liar' who'll fritter away the cash
- Unemployed couple with seven children launch GoFundMe appeal to buy Christmas presents after booze battle
- PICTURED: 'Boyfriend', 27, of the mum-of-two who was stabbed to death in a 'road rage attack' appears in court for 'trying to run down and kill man, 27, suspected of her murder'
- Our gorgeous boy was born with half a heart and survived four major operations — he’s our Christmas miracle
- Strangers mock my baby because of rare condition that causes his skin to shed every day
- I buried my wife in her wedding dress weeks after we wed – but was too numb to cry when we switched her life support off
- How the face of Boohoo went from getting expelled and living with 17 relatives to billionaire playboy pal to the stars
Mum who sprayed hair with Gorilla Glue to donate £14,000 GoFundMe money to charity have 388 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.