BEFORE their new television series aired, we thought we knew everything there was to know about the Radford Family – from their epic weekly food shops to their time-consuming bed-time routine. But how wrong we are – as in the first episode alone, we learnt that Sue and Noel have spent over £1 MILLION raising Britain’s Biggest Family and spent a staggering £90,000 on birthday presents in the past 31 years. During the hour-long Channel 5 show, mum-of-22 also opened up about her youngest daughter Heidie’s unusual name. Amazingly, the couple are proud parents to an equal number of sons and daughters – and for each of their girls, they’ve picked a name ending in the letter ‘e’. Sue explained: “We have to get a little bit creative with them because obviously Tillie, can be spelled with a Y. “Bonnie can be spelled with a Y. Aimee has a double E on the end of it.” To keep up tradition, the couple added an ‘e’ onto their youngest daughter’s name – even though it’s usually spelt without one. However, Noel clearly didn’t get the memo and accidentally spelt his baby’s name the traditional way on her birth certificate last year…. Read full this story
- Most American Adoptees Can’t Access Their Birth Certificates. That Could Soon Change.
- 29 Hilarious Tweets That Reveal The Truth About Married Life
- Gypsy Rose Lee’s son recalls moment he discovered Hollywood filmmaker Otto Preminger was his real father
- Iconic couturier Karl Lagerfeld has died
- Karl Lagerfeld has died, Chanel says
- Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel’s iconic couturier, has died
- Iconic designer Karl Lagerfeld dies at 85
- Karl Lagerfeld, iconic Chanel designer, has died
- Iconic couturier Karl Lagerfeld dies in Paris
- Chanel: Iconic fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld dies in Paris
Mum-of-22 Sue Radford reveals truth about baby Heidie’s name and how Noel made embarrassing blunder on birth certificate have 284 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.