A MUM is furious after her daughter’s school banned her from eating her packed lunch containing crisps and a yoghurt – as kids ‘aren’t allowed sweets’. The seething parent took to Facebook to blast her child’s teachers, after her little girl came home with a full packed lunch. The mum, from Australia, explained she forgot to order her daughter’s school meal from the cafeteria, which they call a ‘tuckshop’. Her mum sent her to school with her usual supply of snacks to keep her going throughout the day, including a yoghurt, crisps and a piece of fruit – but the teacher banned her from eating it. The mum raged: “Just picked my daughter up from school and as I’ve asked her about her day, she has reminded me that I forgot to order her tuckshop. “I’m so disappointed with myself…She was told that she couldn’t eat the rest of her lunch as it was sweets and she’s not allowed sweetsMum “I asked her if she just ate what I had packed her for morn/arvo tea? But she told me that she only ate her banana, as she was told that she couldn’t eat the rest of her lunch as it… Read full this story
- Mum 'lunchbox shamed' for 'packing kids too much food' shares tragic explanation
- Stacey Solomon reveals the secret note she leaves in her son’s lunchbox to ensure he doesn’t just eat crisps at school
- Mum-of-three begs other parents to ‘lower lunchbox standards’ so kids who don’t have fancy meals don’t feel unloved
- Father nicknamed 'sumo wrestler' loses almost 20st with a gastric bypass because he didn't want his daughter to be bullied over her 'Fat Daddy'
- Organised mum preps a week’s worth of school lunches for her family-of-five & reveals trick to keeping food fresh
- Mum's heartfelt plea to parents after child's lunch is shamed for being 'plain'
- How much food should you pack for a teenage boy? Parents accuse mum of putting 'too much' in her son's lunchbox - but she says if she 'could fit more in she would'
- Mel B thanks her mother for 'giving her the bus fare to get to THAT Spice Girls audition' as she shares sweet throwback photo of them after they healed rift
- Mum is horrified after discovering her four-year-old daughter's gruelling preschool schedule - complete with 'progressive' meals, meditation and lessons in maths and engineering
- When the McCartneys came for lunch
Mum furious when school bans daughter’s packed lunch, containing yoghurt & crisps, as kids ‘aren’t allowed sweets’ have 407 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 7, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.