A mum was left “disgusted” after her 10-year-old daughter was sent home-schooling work that included “inappropriately sexual” phrases. Annette Farrington, 27, from Fazakerley, Liverpool, was home-schooling her daughter when she noticed the worrying material. The English homework included phrases such as “She fondled”, “I stroked”, and “She felt his”. Annette said: “She got the homework just before half-term but because there was so much we had some left over so we were doing it yesterday. “She was doing work on the Holocaust, and I think it had got mixed up with that. “When I was looking at it I thought that doesn’t even make sense, why it would be there? “But after speaking to the school they said it was part of an English lesson giving examples to help kids make their own story.” Printed on one of the English worksheets for her daughter were short sentences describing how somebody may feel. Under the header “How do I feel?” examples were listed, including “When I ran my hand along it, I…”, “She fondled”, “I stroked”, and “She felt his”. Annette said: “I just said to her we won’t do that one today, saying I was confused with it. “It took… Read full this story
- Ethics Committee to Investigate Whether Democrat Katie Hill Had Inappropriate ‘Sexual Relationship’ with Staffer
- Young suspect sought in Berkeley for inappropriate sexual conversations with children
- Parents Accuse Custodian Of Sexually Assaulting Evanston Student
- ETHS Gave 'Sexual Predators Access To Unlimited Prey': Suit
- Sexual Assault At School Dance Handled Improperly, Parents Say
- HGTV pilot host is found guilty of sexually assaulting his daughter's 10-year-old best friend after she testified that he fondled her when she slept over his Connecticut home
- Married model-turned-history teacher, 30, resigns from exclusive South African school after 'sexual relationship with student, 18,' as police prepare to interview FORTY pupils over claims she had string of affairs
- Freddie Mercury felt 'rejected' by his family – 'My mum freaked out over THIS'
- Bullying: How Skokie School Districts Tackle The Issue
- Harvey Weinstein to take 'leave of absence' as sexual harassment allegations surface
Mum 'disgusted' after daughter, 10, sent 'inappropriately sexual' work from school have 337 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.