A supermum-of-16 has offered a glimpse into what it’s really like to quickly ‘pop to the shops for bread and milk’ for her growing family. Jeni Bonell and her husband Ray, from Queensland , have a super-sized family consisting of nine sons and seven daughters, aged between six and 31. The 51-year-old mother usually does on a massive supermarket shop at the start of the week to stock up on pantry staples, spending an average of $450. However, the stock would only last the family half the week. And so she would return to the store mid-week to pick up essential items such as milk, bread, fresh fruits and vegetables. In her latest shop, she picked up six bottles of 3L milk, three loaves of sliced bread and an array of fresh fruits and vegetables. The haul included 2kg carrots, four punnets of strawberries, two punnets of blueberries, 1kg grapes, 400g of cherries, 600g of grape tomatoes, 4kg potatoes, two salad kits, a punnet of peaches and a bag of apricots. A supermum-of-16 has offered a glimpse into what it’s really like to quickly ‘pop to the shops for bread and milk’ for her growing family Australia’s supermum-of-16 Jeni Bonell has offered… Read full this story
- Lauren Huntriss doesn't look like this anymore! Former Married At First Sight bride is almost unrecognisable as she shows off her new makeover
- 'There was blood everywhere': Woman who found her murdered mother's body when she was just four years old recalls the terrifying scene - as police reveal how the victim tried to identify her killer by writing his name in blood
- Kate Hudson’s teenage son looks like her twin in hilarious video - See
- Mum-of-16 reveals what a fridge for a massive family really looks like – including an entire shelf just for eggs
- What Spring Looks Like in Every State, in Photos
- Remember the kids who gatecrashed ‘BBC Dad’ Robert Kelly’s interview? What they look like now will make you feel SO old
- LookFantastic relaunch beauty Easter Egg that's worth £230 but on sale for just £65
- 20 unique Mother's Day gift ideas from Etsy for the hard to buy for mum
- Mother, 34, divides opinion after breastfeeding her son, 4, on the floor of a department store as critics say he's 'too old' - but others praise her for showing the 'reality of motherhood'
Mother-of-16 from Australia's largest family shows what 'just popping to the shops for bread and milk' looks like for them in a new eye-popping photo have 383 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 10, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.