ONE Mom revealed how she got over $100 worth of products at Publix for just $8. Using a mix of deals, coupons, and other savings tricks , she managed to score an entire haul of products for cheap. The shopping haul was shared by Sara, who runs the channel Saving with Sara on YouTube . Going through the store, she showed that she was able to score bags of string cheese for $1.19 a bag – even though they normally retail for $4.69. Using Ibotta, she said you can score $0.50 back, and with Swagbucks, you can get back $6 if you get two bags, or $2 for one bag – knocking the price down by more than half. She then revealed SunMaid snack bites – which were on sale for 2 for $4. However, she said there’s another $1 off digital coupon, plus a $0.75 return on Ibotta, and an additional $0.25 back on Fetch – knocking the total to just $1.25 for both packs. She then showed Oats to go packs that were on sale for $1 each – with a $0.50 coupon she had saved from Smart Source. With an additional $0.25 rebate from Ibotta, it knocks the… Read full this story
- Shopper reveals how she got £15 worth of food in Morrisons for just £3.09
- Get your free RedCard at Target and save $50 off $100 or more
- The best Cyber Week gaming chair deals for 2020
- The best Cyber Monday smart home deal you can shop today
- The best Cyber Week office chair deals for 2020
- Revealed: The wardrobe staples REALLY worth investing in this lockdown from a trendy 'shacket' to a high-quality knit - but stay away from new jeans or shoes
- Cheap gaming chairs are 50% off at Staples – save $100!
- Save $100 on this Dyson cordless vacuum if you shop at Best Buy today
- Grab this incredible Dyson vacuum deal at Newegg – save $100 today
- This insane air fryer deal at Best Buy is almost too good to be true
Mom reveals how she got over $100 worth of products at Publix for just $8 with deals, coupons and rebates have 301 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.