Former Vice President Mike Pence has unveiled plans to launch a new podcast aimed at America’s youth to attract ‘new hearts and minds to the conservative cause’. The podcast will be one of a number of projects Pence will work on in the coming months as part of his newly revealed partnership with the Young America’s foundation (YAF), a conservative youth organization dating back to the 1960s. Pence will join YAF as the group’s first Ronald Reagan presidential scholar, and his podcast will enable him to ‘share the good news of conservatism through one of today’s most popular mediums,’ the organization said in a statement. He will also tour US colleges and speak on behalf of the organization to ‘deliver his pro-freedom message directly to the rising generation,’ YAF continued. Additionally, Pence will be provided a platform to ‘publish a monthly op-ed on relevant issues and serve as a speaker at various student conferences hosted by the foundation. Former Vice President Mike Pence has unveiled plans to launch a new podcast aimed at America’s youth to attract ‘new hearts and minds to the conservative cause’ In a statement, Pence said he was honored to be partnering with YAF. ‘Throughout its… Read full this story
- Spotlight Turns to GOP Women in Supreme Court Fight
- These LGBTQ Olympians are here to break records (and tiny queer hearts)
- Could populism actually be good for democracy?
- Human stem cells give monkey hearts a boost after heart attacks
- Kingdom Hearts 3: release date, news and rumors
- Downtown Palatine's 4:13 Fitness: Starting the Conversation About Fitness and Faith
- Academic programs aim to close diversity gap in medicine
- Pulitzer Prize awarded to Washington Post, New York Times for publishing FAKE news
- Energy Medicine, the New Paradigm to Displace the Medical Establishment
- Activist Patrisse Cullors sets the record straight about Black Lives Matter in new book
Mike Pence is starting a podcast aimed at America's youth to 'share the good news of conservatism' and 'attract new hearts and minds' to the GOP have 304 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 7, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.