A MCDONALD'S customer has claimed they were "knocked sick" after they found a dead insect in a Big Tasty burger. The customer received the unhappy meal from the McDonald’s restaurant in Parsonage Retail Park, Leigh on Saturday. According to Manchester Evening News the food was delivered by Uber Eats just after 9pm. After opening up their food the horrified patron spotted the red and brown beetle-like bug hiding in the sauce on the top part of the bun. The customer, who does not wish to be names, chucked their burger in the bin after snapping pics of the horrid insect. Pictures of the bug were then shared on social media as the customer said discovering the bug made them feel ill. They wrote: “McDonald's Parsonage Retail Park, make sure you check inside your burgers, knocked me sick.” Following the incident, McDonald’s said that an investigation has been launched. A spokesperson told The Sun: "We are sorry to hear about this customer's experience. "Food safety is of the utmost importance to us and we place great emphasis on quality control, following rigorous standards to avoid any imperfections. Most read in News MEGA FAN Meghan’s Suits co-star brands Royals ‘shameless’ & ‘obscene’… Read full this story
- Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty – “it’s not a fucking HD remake”
- WEEKLY RECAP The Sony Horror Hacker Show
- Saturday Crapshoot: Jones In The Fast Lane
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY Hacks, Hijacks and Hunts for Chinese Data Thieves
- Opinion: The 99 Best Free Games Of 2009
- Who's Number One? Who Cares?
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls review
- The Expendables 2 review
- All the PS4 VR games that made me want to throw up (and a few that didn’t)
- ANALYSIS Dave Duffield Inherits the Earth
McDonald’s customer ‘knocked sick’ after finding ‘INSECT in Big Tasty burger’ have 291 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.