MUMS have hit out at Marks and Spencer over the name of their new jeans, claiming it's making them not want to wear them. While the high-street store is usually a hit with parents, it seems they've taken umbridge over the new 'mom' jeans on sale. M&S shared a snap on Facebook of a woman modelling the new style, which costs £39.50, but shoppers criticised everything from the colour to the name. Uploading the snap on social media, the retail giant said: "Tuesday morning strolls in neutral tones and our trusty mom jeans." The trousers, which come in six different colours, are described as "Mom fit is high on the waist, slim at the hips and slightly tapered through the leg". But the name, and spelling, didn't go down well online, with the snap racking up hundreds of disgruntled comments, with people pointing out white might not be the best colour for mums. Mom High Waisted Jeans, M&S, £39.50 – buy now One woman blasted: "Why do baggy shapeless jeans = Mum jeans? Anyway they can’t be Mum jeans, they are white, so realistically, no Mum would ever wear them!" Another asked: "Why are you using Mom rather than Mum?… Read full this story
- Committed: The Epic Quest to Climb the 50 Classics
- Emmerdale’s Mark Jordon hints Daz Spencer WILL return after last night’s exit
- McDonald’s is selling a new Christmas drink and it looks incredible
- A Strange Partnership: Mark Hudon and Jordan Cannon Send Moonlight Buttress (5.12d)
- ‘The Angry Birds Movie’ soars past ‘Captain America: Civil War’
- Who is Mark Williams-Thomas? The Investigator: A British Crime Story presenter and former detective
- Discover fantastic family holidays in Cornwall and British seaside deals with Hols From £9.50
- Adele wears £2.5k coat in New York after her dad’s £50-a-day wage as a Yodel driver is revealed
- Will the new ZZ Top musical have ‘Legs’ in Las Vegas?
- The more things change...FJI's seventh annual survey of new cinema construction
Marks & Spencer blasted by angry mums over ‘dreadful’ name of new £39.50 jeans have 339 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.