David Kaser, 56, of Sand Springs, Oklahoma shot and killed his two young daughters before turning the gun on himself, according to local police An Oklahoma man shot dead his two young daughters while on the phone with his wife and told her 'How do you like that?' before eventually turning the gun on himself in what police are calling a murder-suicide. Sand Springs police identified the suspect as David Kaser, 56. Investigators said Kaser fired a fatal gunshot at each of his two daughters – Clarissa Kaser, 19, and Crystal ‘Grey’ Kaser, 14, on Tuesday afternoon. Clarissa had just graduated from Charles Page High School. Crystal was attending ninth grade at Clyde Boyd Middle School, according to police. Investigators in Sand Springs said they received a call just before 1pm from the girls' mother who was at work at the time. She told police that moments earlier she was on the phone with her husband. During their conversation, he threatened to kill their two daughters as well as himself, police told Sand Springs Leader . The woman, who works some 20 minutes away from the family's home on South Walnut Creek Drive, asked officers to do a welfare check… Read full this story
- Wellwishers raise £19,000 for funerals of NHS worker, 39 and her daughter, 24, who were stabbed to death by estranged husband, 40, before he died in crash in 'double murder suicide'
- Two held for murder of former Madhya Pradesh CM Kamal Nath’s relatives in Greater Noida
- True-crime show details how a New Jersey mother was murdered by a biker gang on the orders of her doctor HUSBAND when she threatened to expose the drug ring he was running out of his medical practice
- South African women turn to guns to fight rape, murder scourge
- Parkland School Shooting Survivor David Hogg Calls For House GOP Leader To Denounce Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
- 'There was blood everywhere': Woman who found her murdered mother's body when she was just four years old recalls the terrifying scene - as police reveal how the victim tried to identify her killer by writing his name in blood
- GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Deletes Facebook Posts Endorsing Conspiracy Theories Amid Parkland School Shooting Backlash
- 'I got turned down!': Strictly's Anton Du Beke revealed he auditioned to replace Len Goodman when the head judge left the panel in 2016
- Estranged husband wanted on murder in Zachary shooting weeks after judge issued restraining order
- Marjorie Taylor Greene boasts she is going to Mar-a-Lago to meet Trump and says he supports her 100 percent as Democrats push to throw her off committees for her QAnon claims
Man shoots dead his two teenage daughters while on the phone to his wife and says 'how do you like that?' before turning gun on himself in murder-suicide have 426 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 10, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.