Back in May 2019, all appeared to be well for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West when they renewed their vows in a romantic – and uncharacteristically private – ceremony. While the cameras were banned, Kim, 40, did share one of the opening lines of her touching vows, which read: “You are my husband. You are my best friend. My biggest believer and my one true love.” Both their families and their four children, daughters North, seven years old, and Chicago, two, and sons Saint, five, and Psalm, 19 months were all there to witness the heartwarming event, unaware of what lurked around the corner. On February 19, 2021, it emerged that Kim had filed for divorce after seven years of marriage to the rapper, seeking joint legal and physical custody of their kids. According to TMZ, Kanye, 43, is happy with the arrangement while plans to divide their properties are said to be well underway, with neither intending to contest their prenup. But what went wrong for the reality queen and rap king? According to those in the know, the writing was on the wall after a series of dramatic incidents that took place over a mere matter of weeks…… Read full this story
- Kardashian arrives for divorce hearing
- Kim K., Humphries in divorce dispute
- Kris-Kim divorce inches toward trial
- Humphries-Kim K divorce trial set
- Kardashian headed back to court
- Judge approves Kardashian settlement
- Kim K, NBA hubby headed for divorce?
- Humphries may get Ferrari in divorce
- Humphries dating Kim K. wannabe?
- Execs: Kim K. split won’t hurt Humphries
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce: The 16 explosive days that 'broke' marriage have 245 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.