Is the end of homeschooling in sight? As schools prepare to reopen their doors, we think we heard a collective sigh of relief coming from parents and guardians all over the country! And it’s good news for the children too who are no doubt excited to get back in the classroom, back with their friends and back in the playground. It’s time to get them kitted out for life back in the classroom But if you feel like you’ve been caught on the back foot and aren’t quite as ready in terms of all those school essentials as you would normally be, then never fear. There’s still time to get the last minute uniform you need from Marks & Spencer AND it will be delivered safely, straight to your door. And while they might not look forward to swapping out tracksuits for smart trousers, the M&S range is designed with style in mind! So whether you need to kit them out head-to-toe or just need a few pieces to top up their options, M&S has got you covered with durable schoolwear to last until summer. And right now there’s 20 per cent off*, so being ready for when they are is… Read full this story
- How to Get Your Kids Interested in STEM (Without Forcing It on Them)
- Why Were Three Teenage Rape Victims Bullied Out of School in Oklahoma?
- Don’t Freak Out If Your Kid Gets Head Lice
- How Jenni Helms Survived Tragedy To Stay Ferrari's No-Comeback Kid
- iPads for kids program sets off password security alarms for parents
- Elves Fuck, and Dress Better Than You: What I Learned at Elf School in Reykjavik
- How to Pack a Healthy Lunchbox for Your Kids
- How we really teach with tech in 21st century classrooms
- Best toys 2018: smart toys for kids of all ages
- Automotive Suffering Is Good For Kids
Kids going back to school? Don't worry it's not too late to kit them out for the classroom (and it won't break the bank!) have 310 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.