SUSPENDED Sky News presenter Kay Burley fills up some free time — by volunteering at a London food bank. She is off for six months for breaking Covid rules on her 60th birthday. 🦠 Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates Kay and nine friends partied at Century Club in Soho, London, against the rule of six. A group then carried onto a private restaurant, Folie, before four went back to Kay’s West London home. Political editor Beth Rigby and north of England correspondent Inzamam Rashid, who were among those with her, were also suspended for three months.After apologising for her actions, the star jetted off to South Africa, but now appears to be volunteering with London’s Community Kitchen charity. Most read in NewsLatestTESTING TIMEPeople in 3 new postcodes urged to get Covid test in hunt for mutant strainsLatestROYAL BABY JOYPrincess Eugenie gives birth to baby boy with husband Jack BrooksbankLatestMUTANT THREATNew Covid strain found in Bristol branded ‘variant of concern’ by officialsLatestHOL NO!£10k fine for hotel quarantine breach & 10yrs’ JAIL for lying about where you wentLatestLOOSENING ITS GRIPCovid cases drop by 47% in a fortnight – but 1,052 more dieHORROR ATTACKCops hunt for man after… Read full this story
- Kay Burley planning trip to Africa after Sky News takes her off air until 2021
- EXCLUSIVE 'I am an idiot': Kay Burley sent grovelling email to Sky News colleagues after she was suspended for SIX MONTHS over 60th birthday party Covid rule breach 'on full pay'
- Fury among Sky News staff at 'mild rebuke' for Kay Burley after she is suspended for six months for 60th birthday bash and jets off for African safari today - but will she still receive FULL pay?
- Pictured: Kay Burley's 'lockdown-breaching' 60th birthday bash with Sky News colleagues that left her future as presenter 'in the balance' amid probe - as editor-at-large Adam Boulton claims the row could undermine credibility of the broadcaster
- Star reporter Beth Rigby and two more Sky News presenters are taken off air over Kay Burley's Tier Two-flouting 60th birthday bash - as veteran editor Adam Boulton retweets post branding them MORONS
- ‘Furious’ Sky News bosses ‘take Kay Burley off the air until 2021’ after she admitted ‘inadvertently’ breaking Tier 2 rules during 60th birthday celebrations
- Beth Rigby and Inzamam Rashid taken off air for three months by Sky News for Covid breach at Kay Burley’s 60th birthday
- Kay Burley's grovelling email to Sky colleagues leaked as she brands herself 'idiot'
- Kay Burley suspended from Sky News for six months after breaking lockdown rules
- Sky News host Adam Boulton slams Kay Burley for ‘undermining’ Covid rules after 60th birthday bash
Kay Burley volunteers at London food bank while suspended from Sky News for lockdown breach have 435 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 9, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.