Jake Wood has taken to social media to unveil two rare snaps of his teenage daughter Amber. The 48-year-old actor, who shares children Amber and Buster with his wife Alison, marked a tender moment with his 15-year-old daughter on Instagram over the weekend. His cute post came shortly after the actor departed EastEnders for good after starring on the show for 15 years. In the two latest snaps, that Jake shared with his 179,000 Instagram followers, the actor’s daughter Amber posed and flicked her hair in front of the camera. The teenager had layered a striped t-shirt underneath a black vest as she stood in amid an outdoor setting while her dad snapped the pictures. Alongside the post, Jake wrote: “Love you @amberbowood .” Jake’s daughter then also added a response for her dad, writing: “i love you.” The actor’s followers couldn’t get enough of the post and also took to the comment section to share their approval. “She looks amazing ! One of the best families,” penned one follower. Another fan added: “Shes adorable bless her.” Jake’s latest social media post came just days after his final scenes aired on EastEnders before he left the show for good. Although… Read full this story
- Who is Jake Wood? Max Branning actor on EastEnders who took part in Strictly Come Dancing
- Who is Jake Wood? Max Branning star on EastEnders who took part in Strictly Come Dancing
- Who is Jake Wood? EastEnders’ Max Branning actor who appeared on Strictly Come Dancing
- Who is Jake Wood? Actor who plays Max Branning in EastEnders who took part in Strictly Come Dancing
- Who plays Max Branning in EastEnders, when did he marry Rainie Cross and why did he return to Albert Square?
- Who plays Max Branning in EastEnders, where has be been and when is he back in Albert Square?
- Who plays Max Branning in EastEnders, where the character been and when did he return to Albert Square?
- Brooklyn Beckham shows off new tattoo that bears an uncanny resemblance to new girlfriend Lexi Wood
- Amber Rudd denies seeing leaked report that suggested link between police cuts and violent crime
- Home Secretary Amber Rudd says police cuts have played no part in the surge in street killings
Jake Wood unveils snap of rarely seen teenage daughter Amber after leaving EastEnders have 367 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.