She plays LBGTQ ally Jill Baxter in Channel 4 drama It’s A Sin, which follows the reaction to the AIDS outbreak in the UK during the 1980s. And actress Lydia West, 27, was pictured going for a run on her day off as she got in some exercise amid the coronavirus pandemic in London on Friday. She wore an all-black ensemble, consisting of a padded coat and leggings with trainers as she worked up a sweat. Doing her thing: It’s A Sin star Lydia West went for a jog in black workout gear in London on Friday as it’s revealed a record number of people have been tested for HIV since the show aired Going for it: She wore an all-black ensemble, consisting of a padded coat and leggings with trainers as she worked up a sweat Her outing came as the show was revealed to be Channel 4’s most binged new series ever as 6.5 MILLION stream Russell T Davies’ acclaimed drama. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next ‘I got turned down!’: Strictly’s Anton Du Beke revealed he… Cardi B shows off her famous curves in a skintight unitard… ‘He is absolutely loving it’: Katie Price reveals 29-stone… Share… Read full this story
- Magic Johnson still beating HIV 20 years later
- REVEALED: Depressed AFL icon Danny Frawley 'skipped a session with his psychiatrist on the day he died - and he didn't show up for a family get together to celebrate his 56th birthday a day earlier'
- The Olympic Club’s history goes beyond US Opens
- Nuggets on cusp of franchise record for wins
- I Went on a Quest for Legit Health Tips at Gwyneth’s Goop Summit
- What to know about the 2013 Combine
- March Madness: 50 things to know
- Schumaker, Cards support terminally ill child
- Mizzou’s Moe ready for leadership role
- Magic still making impact off court
It’s A Sin star Lydia West goes for a jog in black workout gear as it's revealed a record number of people have been tested for HIV since show aired have 298 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 5, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.