Since giving birth to her baby son, Santiago, Dani Dyer has been treating fans to glimpses inside her gorgeous Essex home. The new mum, 24, who shares her son with boyfriend, Sammy Kimmence has ensured that her youngster has the best of everything – including an incredible nursery. Dani, who welcomed her baby boy last month, has been sharing sneak peeks inside her Essex pad as she continues to document her motherhood journey on social media. The former Love Island star shared a number of snaps from her baby's incredible nursery room earlier this week – much to the delight of fellow mums. The elephant-themed room boasts a neutral colour-scheme as grey and white hues dominate the four walls and pristine furniture. Little touches of personality can be seen throughout the room as the reality TV star chose to cover the walls in elephant-print wallpaper. The adorable animal-themed room also features eye-catching prints of an animated giraffe and rabbit which both sit above the tot's white crib. Stuffed toys in the shape of elephants have also been scattered across the room. An immaculate nappy-changing station also sits in the corner of the bright room. Elsewhere in the pristine home, Dani… Read full this story
- Jihadi bride Shamima Begum says she is willing to go to JAIL to be allowed back to the UK with the newborn son she named 'after Islamic warlord' - after describing Manchester Arena bombing as 'fair retaliation' for military strikes in Syria
- Inside the Santa Barbara home where Tarzan star's wife was stabbed to death by her Harvard psychology grad son, 30, as sweet photos inside the $4.8million pad depict a happy family life
- TOWIE's Chloe Lewis shares first photo with her newborn son as she sweetly gazes at her little boy during day out with boyfriend Danny Flasher
- Hollyoaks' Nadine Mulkerrin shows off her baby bump in a white tank top and leggings... after announcing she is nearly five months pregnant with her first child
- Experts reveal how celebs are putting their security at risk by posting photos of their homes that show ways to break in - so, are YOU guilty of oversharing too?
- For decades, Ireland's mother and baby homes were shrouded in secrecy. Some say the veil still hasn't lifted
- Mother of Aurora mass shooting victim is ordered to remove flag honoring her dead son by a North Carolina homeowners' association
- Football: Mallorca claim stunning win over Real Madrid
- Inside Britain's most toxic divorce: How Russian beauty queen left court with a £1m payout this week... but, heavens, what a poisonous fight it was!
- 'No regard for the law': Foul-mouthed schoolgirl who was filmed 'attacking security guards inside a David Jones store' is exposed in a series of damning brawl videos
Inside Dani Dyer’s stunning Essex home where she raises baby son Santiago have 452 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.