INBETWEENERS star James Buckley has earned at least £300,000 selling personalised video clips to fans. James , 33, sent around 10,000 via celeb messaging app Cameo in 2020 — usually in character as Jay Cartwright from the classic E4 sitcom . He even uses his famous "bus w****r" quote in the £41.25 videos. James, of Croydon, South London, is the site's most prolific performer — ahead of stars including John Cleese , Snoop Dogg , Mike Tyson and Lindsay Lohan . He said: "I always got asked for messages but couldn't be bothered, until I found out I could do it for money. "So if you want me to congratulate your brother's birthday or maybe hurl some abuse at a friend of yours who is getting married, I can do that all for you now – for a fee.” Most read in Celebrity ‘GREAT SADNESS’ Johnny Briggs’ family reveal star died after long illness in statement SNAP HAPPY Ant & fiancée Anne-Marie couldn’t look happier after Saturday Night Takeaway TYING THE KNOT Stacey Solomon breaks down in tears as she confirms July wedding with Joe VILE ABUSE Jake Quickenden targeted by sick trolls saying they hope his newborn son DIES… Read full this story
- James Charles' career continues to go up in flames: Enraged fans of the 19-year-old YouTube star set FIRE to his eyeshadow palettes, as others deface and destroy the products in the wake of sensational online scandal
- Bournemouth’s £38k-a-week star Jordon Ibe selling £38 personalised video messages to top up wage
- James Gandolfini remembered: Sopranos star dies and leaves a career legacy as one of the best TV actors of all time
- Gemma Collins PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: TOWIE star is not such a diva as she swaps her swanky white £70K BMW for a 20-year-old £295 Nissan Micra
- Lady Gaga celebrates her three Grammy nominations for A Star Is Born soundtrack on social media
- Gayle King fans concerned after she struggles through Grammy nominations with croaky throat: 'You don't sound very well'
- Chris Pratt sings with Garth Brooks on stage at iHeartRadio Awards after honoring country music star as Artist of the Decade
- Gladiator's Ace reveals he earned £2k an hour at the height of his fame but Katie Price's ex says his new life's aim is to 'be one of God's disciples'
- Cashing in! D-list celebrities including MAFS' Mike Gunner and Troye Delmege sell personalised video messages for just $10... while Bachelorette's Nathan Favro charges a whopping $100
- Beauty blogger James Charles is blasted by fans for complaining that YouTube stars earn LESS than celebrities – despite charging almost $10,000 for a single Instagram post
Inbetweeners star James Buckley earns £300,000 selling video clips to fans have 426 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.