A MCDONALD’S mad-man has eaten a burger every other day for over TWO decades. David Geyer, 32, first visited the fast-food restaurant in 1997 and he has been addicted ever since. From trainers and clothes to socks, David has spent £4,200 [€5000] on McDonald’s merchandise. The gardener even has a tattoo of a juicy burger and fries on his leg. His home in Bergheim, Germany, features a makeshift McDonald’s sign and a menu on his living room wall. David, who has eaten over 4,360 burgers, said: "McDonald’s has been a huge part of my life for so many years. "It felt right to get a tattoo last July as the fast-food chain has become a part of my identity. "I never order the same meal over and over again because then it would get boring. "But a Big Tasty Bacon meal with fries is to die for. "It is my favourite." David has no complaints about the menu but tends to avoid the 'Filet O fish' and vegan options. He said: "I am always hungry for a McDonalds and often can't refuse a burger when I drive past. "People may think I am absolutely crazy. "But it's not just about… Read full this story
- Bye bye, Bic Macs! British mom addicted to McDonald’s finally gives up the habit
- Great American Bites: Why burger lovers flock to Five Guys
- A brutal ending to young Avon mom's descent into heroin addiction
- Heroin addict finding sobriety after jail and detox at a recovery home
- Beef is back on the grill and its sales are heating up, too
- Barclays Center to offer 'culinary greatness' from all over Brooklyn
- Jared and Subway: Who's the biggest winner?
- German sous chef drops lawsuit against celeb chef Gordon Ramsay
- Food lovers guide to Hastings
- Real people behind the oil and gas slump
I’m SO addicted to McDonald’s I’ve spent £34k on eating burgers constantly for two decades and own £4.2k of merchandise have 311 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.