FROM toy-boys to sizzling sex parties, fifty-something women are getting their kicks between the sheets in all kinds of ways. It will no doubt be a hot topic of conversation for Sex And The City 's Carrie, Miranda and Charlotte when the show returns to our screens, titled And Just Like That and focusing on life for the trio in their fifties. To get in the mood, Claire Dunwell and Rebecca Pascoe talk to three women about what sex is really like for women in their sixth decade. I'm having the best sex ever with a man 20 years younger SHAKTI SUNDARI has been married twice but says sex with her new partner, business owner Rob, 36, is the best she has ever had. The mum of two and tantric sex teacher, who is from North London, says: ” SEX has always been a huge part of my life and now I am in my fifties it is the best it has ever been. “I was a virgin until I was 21, got married at 24 and the sex was so boring. I remember thinking: ‘This can't be all there is.’ After my four-year marriage ended, I met a younger… Read full this story
- Teenage moped riders who murdered youth worker each given more than 20 years
- State of Origin: New South Wales coach Brad Fittler’s 20-year first
- Man, 20, becomes third person to drown in Manchester reservoir this month after he went swimming during heatwave
- Tributes to man, 20, who fell 65ft to his death in Magaluf
- Roger Federer's 20 years in tennis celebrated with Moët limited edition
- How a 20-year old mobile technology protocol is revolutionising Africa
- Why Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have ‘never Texted’ During Their 12 Years of Marriage
- Our 20-year affair with Sex and the City
- Nigerians Remember Brutal Dictator, Sani Abacha, 20 Years After Death
- 'What the Sex and the City girls are probably up to 20 years on'
I’m 56 and having the best sex of my life with a man 20 years younger – he’s more of a match for my energy and stamina have 312 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.