DEAR DEIDRE: I WAS content, I loved my wife of 15 years and our busy family life. But now I've discovered she cheated on me the night before our wedding, with our best man – my best friend. I have loved her for 19 years and feel completely floored by her shocking revelation. She confessed after we had a fun cocktail night at home recently. She was tipsy and made a weird comment about my best friend. As a throwaway comment, I said: "Well, you've always loved him, haven't you?" The look on her face was pure panic. I knew instinctively there was more to it and quizzed her about what was going on. It all came spilling out that they'd had drunken sex at his house when she went around to give him the wedding rings. I am 39 and she's 38. I used to be such a family man. We have two children, a girl of nine and a boy of eight. Now I don't know what to do with myself. At weekends I make excuses and spend the entire time moping in the garage or garden. Dream on Want to spice up your sex life? For the… Read full this story
- Claremont accused’s wife tells trial she ‘feared for her life’
- Stan by your man: 15 depictions of obsessive fandom
- Jac Jossa’s arrogant husband Dan behaves like a swaggering 18-year-old – it won’t last
- How to watch the best films of all time: The movies that a top critic rates as the best in genre - and the streaming services where you can see them - UPDATED with the list from the final episode and downloads
- The ugliest truth: 24 romantic-comedy characters who don’t deserve love
I found out my wife of 15 years cheated on me the night before our wedding with our best man have 296 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.