DANNY Dyer has cemented himself as an EastEnders icon and BBC fan favourite. The soap star is also the presenter of BBC gameshow The Wall but his work on Albert Square has made him a household name. Who is Danny Dyer and how old is he? Danny Dyer is a 43-year-old actor and soap heartthrob known for making a slew of low-budget gangster movies. Born in Canning Town, East London in 1977, Danny – who is an avid West Ham United fan – now lives in Essex with his wife Jo Mas and daughters Dani and Sunnie, as well as son Arty. Some of his most memorable projects include The Football Factory, The Business and Doghouse. Beginning his career at the age of 16, he was discovered by an agent who auditioned him for the part of Martin Fletcher in the Granada Television series Prime Suspect 3 in 1993. Since then, other TV jobs have included roles in Cadfael, A Touch of Frost, Loved Up, Thief Takers, Soldier Soldier, Casualty, Hollyoaks Later and Skins – as well as enjoying a hugely successful film career. Nowadays though, he’s best-known for playing Queen Vic landlord Mick Carter in EastEnders. When did Danny… Read full this story
- Danny Dyer net worth revealed: How much is the EastEnders hard man taking home?
- Q&A: Carter Hutton reflects on decision to sign with Sabres, outlook for future
- Boston Celtics Trade Rumors 2019: Danny Ainge ‘optimistic’ Kyrie Irving will stay in Boston
- TML: Bengals, UC Bearcats, Mick Cronin, Reds, MLB, FC Cincinnati, MLS
- New UCLA coach Mick Cronin preaches winning and protecting the basketball brand
- Winter Jam is 'a good old shindig'
- Roswell trio joins NM’s Boxing Hall of Fame
- Austin Rivers explains why he didn't join Suns after trade by Wizards
- Family opens up about overdose of former Chandler High football player
- Transcript: Vicki Huddleston talks with Michael Morell on "Intelligence Matters"
How old is Danny Dyer and when did he join EastEnders as Mick Carter? have 304 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.