Horrific pictures have emerged from the scene of Tiger Woods' devastating car crash after he was cut out of the wreckage. The legendary golfer, 45, suffered “multiple leg injuries” when his car careered off the road and rolled over, requiring the “jaws of life” to extricate him. He was rushed to hospital around 7.12am (3.12pm GMT) local time on Tuesday in Los Angeles, in the US. And horrendous images show his crumpled car near the Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes. Footage also showed the Sport Utility Vehicle resting on its side some 30ft from the road, its front end badly damaged and surrounded by debris. Woods had to be prised out of the car with cutting equipment. He was the only one in the car and no one else was involved in the crash, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said in a written statement. Woods’ injuries were not believed to be life threatening, ESPN reported citing police sources Woods' agent Daniel Rapaport said in a statement he is conscious and undergoing treatment. He said: “Tiger Woods was in a single-car accident this morning in California where he suffered multiple leg injuries. "He is currently in surgery and… Read full this story
- Four young men who were killed when their car crashed into a house and exploded 'loved a drink and a smoke', friends say
- Four men killed in car crash after smashing into house on A4 named as heartbroken pals pay tribute
- Football shirts, beer & Pot Noodle left in tribute to 4 men tragically killed in car crash as community left reeling
- Pals of four young men who died when their car crashed into a house leave note telling them to ‘keep partying’
- World’s top golfers live in tax-haven Jupiter Island where Woods, McIlroy, Fowler and Norman all own luxury mansions
- ScotRail train hit landslip and derailed, confirm accident investigators who reveal engine car slid on flooded line, careered into bridge then crashed down bank with another carriage
- Pictured: Father, 62, from Aberdeen who was a passenger on ScotRail train which derailed on 'flood hit line' is named as third victim of tragedy
- 'Railway bosses killed my brother': Heartbroken sister of train driver who died in landslide horror crash blasts ScotRail for 'sending him to his death'
- Pictured: Train driver, 45, and conductor who were among three killed in horror derailment on 'flood-hit line' in Scotland - four weeks after track operator was warned of dangerous landslips
- Judge slams 18-year-old's parents 'crass' decision to buy him BMW sports car he crashed, causing friend's death just days after passing his driving test
Horror pictures of Tiger Woods car crash show golf legend's vehicle 30ft from road have 427 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.