Hollyoaks actor Callum Kerr has warned fans his coercive control storyline as PC George Kiss is about to get even darker. Police officer George has been manipulating his boyfriend John Paul McQueen (James Sutton) as well as his ex boyfriend Dean. George even tricked John Paul into believing he had been murdered on New Year’s Eve, sparking extreme emotional distress for his heartbroken spouse. And in recent horrifying scenes, George got violent with John Paul and punched him in the face during a row where John Paul said he was being isolated from his family. But Callum has revealed the plot will take a turn for the worst as George will convince the other residents in the area that it is actually John Paul who is abusive. He told the Scottish Sun : “We take it a few months at a time and this storyline is doing well at the moment and we are still filming this kind of sinister George Kiss and I think he will get worse before he gets better – if he gets better.” He also revealed that he is concerned about the reaction from viewers when lockdown lifts as some fans struggle to separate villainous… Read full this story
- Hollyoaks winter trailer: Body bag victim 'unveiled', drug danger and three deaths?
- First look at Hollyoaks’ New Year’s Eve special sees Tony, Diane and the McQueens’ lives on the line
- EastEnders’ Jessica Plummer up for Best Actress at Inside Soap Awards but Coronation Street abuse plot leads nominations
- Kiss: The Pagan Beasties of Teenage Rock
- George Clooney On The Urgency Of His First Netflix Film ‘The Midnight Sky’, Playing Old Guys, Making Movies During A Pandemic And Giving Away $14 Million – Deadline Q&A
- Who's next in line for a Trump pardon? Paul Manafort, Steve Bannon, Rick Gates and even Joe Exotic are among names in the frame as President exercises his right in his final weeks of office
- Yorkshire Ripper’s abusive dad beat his wife black and blue and whipped his sons – so did he drive Sutcliffe to kill?
- Tory MP blasts The Crown's twisted portrayal of Margaret Thatcher and the Falklands War as 'utter rubbish' as Netflix show is slammed for being 'pro-IRA'
- Inside Soap Awards 2020 nominations: Full list as soap stars battle it out for gongs
- 'Diego, I'm tipsy... he said it's okay, so am I': Gazza pays tribute to 'icon' Maradona and tells of moment pair first met at football match
Hollyoaks' George Kiss will frame John Paul as abuse storyline takes sick twist have 402 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.