HAVEN has announced that they will be opening from April 12, following the government lockdown announcment. Boris Johnson confirmed in the Monday announcement that self-catered UK holidays could restart from April 12. While this is only for one household – going up to two households on May 17 – it is great new for families wanting to get a holiday booked . Haven said in a statement: “Following the Government announcement earlier this week with regards to the roadmap out of lockdown measures, we can confirm that our parks will remain closed in England until Monday 12 April. “We are however, delighted that the roadmap has considered self-contained accommodation to reopen at Stage two and we look forward to welcoming many families to enjoy a coastal break that we pride ourselves on from the 12 April across our parks in England.” This is also just in time for the end of the Easter half term , which ends on April 16. Haven also confirmed that while guests with March bookings won’t be able to go away, they are “currently contacting all guests affected by the closure”. Haven holidays in Yorkshire from £69 – find here Haven holidays in Cornwall from… Read full this story
- Nicole Kidman reveals support for Keith Urban following major announcement
- Date night! Prince Charles and Camilla don matching blue outfits as they celebrate the end of England's second lockdown with a visit to the National Gallery on its first day of reopening
- Confined to our homes, schools closed and small businesses in ruin: Prime Minister may announce tough new restrictions TODAY - so what will an Italy-style lockdown look like in Australia?
- Pubs that don't serve food will get millions in extra grants in bid to stop them going bust during second lockdown
- Poverty and Racism Cause COVID Lockdowns, Not 'a Mystery', Campaigners Say
- One Rule for Me: Irish and EU Politicians Caught Breaking Lockdown Rules at Party
- It's carry on cruising! Holiday ships could set sail again from January after coronavirus lockdown as ministers discuss 'phased restart' for the industry
- Thousands of undiagnosed Covid-19 cases to blame for 61% spike in care home deaths during lockdown as data shows fatalities FELL in hospitals
- Police Announce Arrests In Illegal ‘Fast And Furious’-Style Street Racing On Long Island
- Girl, 12, has to change schools after TikTok scammers turned classmates against her in 'worst case of online bullying' police have seen - but her mother claims site won't identify bullies to protect THEIR human rights
Haven to reopen parks from April 12 following lockdown announcement have 397 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.