ALEX Salmond yesterday accused Nicola Sturgeon of failing Scotland. And he claimed her allies plotted to kill off his career in a "malicious scheme". The former First Minister said Scotland was also not fit for independence with Ms Sturgeon as SNP leader . His Scottish Parliament inquiry evidence exposed the bitter civil war between the former friends before elections which could lead to another referendum. Allies of Miss Sturgeon face claims they tried to get ex-SNP chief Mr Salmond jailed over sex assaults. He was cleared at trial. Yesterday, Mr Salmond said he had no doubt Ms Sturgeon broke the ministerial code by misrepresenting a meeting where the allegations against him first surfaced. Most read in Politics Live Blog POLITICS LIVE Boris Johnson says home working ‘won’t be new norm’ and offices will re-open FOR THE NORTH PM hints North is set for major rail boost to build UK back from the pandemic SON AND HAIR Boris' son pictured with his blond hair spilling over the top of his pushchair Exclusive ‘NO JAB NO JOB’ BAN Boris Johnson keen to ban firms from having a ‘no jabs, no jobs’ policy CASH BOOST Chancellor to announce bosses will get £3k for… Read full this story
- Alex Salmond attacks 'flawed' sexual misconduct inquiry
- Holyrood must focus on the Alex Salmond harassment claims, not point-scoring
- Former Scottish first minister Alex Salmond denies sexual misconduct claims
- Nicola Sturgeon 'BANNED disgraced finance secretary Derek Mackay from drinking amid alarm at his behaviour' - as activist tells how SNP heir apparent also pestered HIM for 'naughty' photos
- Boris Johnson called Nicola Sturgeon 'that bloody Wee Jimmy Krankie woman' and said she would have a role in the Glasgow climate conference 'over my f***ing dead body'
- Furious Boris Johnson ‘called Nicola Sturgeon a “bloody wee Jimmy Krankie woman” during tense climate summit’
- SNP MSP set to be in charge of Scotland's £34bn budget is a 29-year-old who worked for two years as a trainee accountant
- It’s crisis after crisis for the SNP, but it will still retain power in 2021
- SNP deal with Labour would be match made in hell, says David Cameron
- Between Brexit and another scandal, Sturgeon’s run out of road
Ex-SNP boss Alex Salmond accuses his successor Nicola Sturgeon of failing Scotland have 364 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.