EX-CORRIE star Charlie Condou has started flogging his old clothes online after the coronavirus pandemic affected his job. The 48-year-old actor – who played Marcus Dent on the ITV soap from 2007 to 2014 – has made a Depop account to try and get rid of his unwanted clobber. Covid-19 has left a lot of people out of work over the past year and one of those affected has been Charlie – but he’s found the perfect way to get a bit of extra cash in the bank. Social shopping app Depop is a great way to get rid of unwanted items as you can also make a bit of money too. Earlier this month the star shared a link to his new account and told his 156.6k followers: “Making use of my abundance of free time, I’m clearing out my wardrobe.” Charlie currently has 14 followers on his account, which boasts a range of snazzy jumpers up for sale. His lowest priced item is an A.P.C sweatshirt selling for £23 and his most expensive piece is a brand new Ralph Lauren jumper worth £80. Charlie has also put two of his vintage Dior sweaters up for sale too. Hopefully… Read full this story
- 'I felt pathetic, worthless... he didn't stop until I started crying': Fan tells how she was 'raped by ex-JLS star Oritse Williams in his hotel room'
- Music videos replace runways as Covid halts fashion shows
- 'You just lost someone who loved you infinitely': Demi Lovato's ex fiancé Max Ehrich claims she used their split as a publicity stunt as he says 'I hope your single gets to number one'
- Porn actress Odette Delacroix reveals ‘unbearable’ stresses of adult industry where stars are bullied, alienated and pressured to ‘look like little girls’ – after fourth star dies in just two months
- 'Her death is a work of pure evil': Friends mourn murder of waitress slaughtered in Vienna gun rampage as it’s revealed Islamist gunman was killed when cop shot him in the lung and spine
- Borat's Bulgarian honey-trap girl: Sacha Baron Cohen character's '15-year-old daughter' in Rudy Giuliani sting is revealed to be glamorous BLM-supporting 24-year-old actress plucked from obscurity
- 'I just wanted to hold her and tell her that I love her’: Corrie actress's retired nurse mother reveals moment she tried to take her 97-year-old dementia-hit mum out of her care home - but was arrested by police
- EastEnders star Jessica Plummer signs up for I’m A Celebrity after soap exit
- Battle of the Covid Christmas clips! Retailers go head-to-head with their festive adverts as supermarkets Aldi and Asda release their offerings alongside Lego and Amazon
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Dogs, friends, I want to go back to being nobody.' Ex-Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale is quitting politics to flip houses, unloading his luxury Florida properties - including mansion where he was arrested - standing to rake in $5.3M
Ex-Corrie star Charlie Condou is flogging his old clothes to fans online as Covid halts his acting work have 470 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.