Evan Rachel Wood has said she was forced to file a police report last year after allegedly learning that Marilyn Manson’s wife Lindsay Usich was ‘conspiring’ to release photos of her when she was ‘underage’ to ‘ruin my career’ and ‘shut me up’, as she posted one of the pictures herself. Hollywood actor Wood, 33, shared a photo of the police report and what she said was one of the pictures Usich was seeking, showing Wood in Manson’s stage hat and an Adolf Hitler-style mustache drawn on her face. She also shared screengrabs of an online chat discussing someone named ‘Lindsay’ asking for ‘pictures of Evan doing things that would ruin her career.’ Wood posted the latest accusations on her Instagram story Saturday just days after she first broke her silence to name Manson, 52, as her alleged abuser who she said ‘horrifically abused me for years.’ On Friday, she posted fresh claims that Manson hurled anti-Semitic abuse at her, has three Nazi tattoos and drew swastikas on her bedside table ‘when he was mad’ during their relationship. Wood is one of at least 11 women who have come forward this week to accuse the rock star of physical and sexual… Read full this story
- How I became a Hollywood hell raiser: Depp tells court he'd tried 'every kind of drug known to man' by age 14', describes trashing hotel rooms in front of Kate Moss, doing drugs with Marilyn Manson... and the night River Phoenix died
- Derick Dillard slams his father-in-law Jim Bob Duggar, saying he 'humiliated and threatened' abuse victim Jill when the couple refused to be on the family's reality show - while comparing him to JEFFREY EPSTEIN
- Prince Andrew may be quizzed over Jeffrey Epstein in weeks as US officially demands Britain hand him over
- Remains of Lori Vallow's son JJ, 7, and his sister Tylee, 17, are found at her husband Chad Daybell's home as his bail is set at $1million for 'concealing and destroying the bodies'
- That '70s Show star and Scientologist Danny Masterson is charged with raping three separate women in their 20s at his Hollywood Hills home
Evan Rachel Wood reveals police report she made last year after learning Marilyn Manson's wife Lindsay Usich was 'conspiring to release photos of me when I was UNDERAGE to shut me up' as she posts one of the 'career ruining' shots herself have 349 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 7, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.