ESCAPE to the Country took an awkward turn yesterday when Jules Hudson told his indecisive guests to “go home”. The archaeologist, 51, found himself in Dorset trying to find the perfect home for married couple Jane and Gordon. Jules was given a list of things that the pair wanted for their new pad – but as the episode went on it was clear that they actually didn’t know what they wanted. After living in Hampshire for 17 years, the former director for a computer company and administrator decided that they wanted a “fresh start” 50 miles down south in Dorset. Jane and Gordon made it clear that they wanted their “rural recharge” to have enough room for their children and grandchildren to stay over, as well as let them carry on with their hobbies. They both like to go out and explore, so a place with nice walking routes was also a necessity. Jane told Jules: “We’d like a house that’s detatched with a minumum of three bedrooms, maybe four. an sen-suite bathroom, something that’s reaonsably modern interior, something that’s been renovated.” Gordon added: “We’ve tended to live in newer houses because with a newer house there tends to be… Read full this story
- ‘It’s like God has no sympathy’: Wine Country residents shaken by relentless onslaught of wildfires
- BRIAN VINER: How to build a STAR... Booksmart Beanie Feldstein takes on the Black Country
- Near Glass Fire origin: Couple’s frantic escape and tragic search for their two dogs
- 'It's much safer here than at home': Fuming Britons blast surprise quarantine on seven Greek islands as mad scramble begins to return to the UK by 4AM tomorrow and TUI and Jet2 cancel holidays
- 'It became a true refuge': Michelle Obama reveals how she made the White House feel like a normal family home where her daughters could hang with friends - and she could 'hide out in sweats'
- 5 Things Couples Do That Lead to Divorce
- Tunisian terrorist, 21, had turned to Muslim prayer from drink and drugs before murdering three people in Nice, his family claim - as France is warned to prepare for more 'terrible attacks'
- The Kiwis who didn’t fly home: Life in overseas bubbles
- Welcome to the apocalypse: Los Angeles is compared to Blade Runner after smoke from wildfires turns skies bright orange as blazes sweep across the West Coast leaving at least 23 dead and forcing 10% of Oregon's population to flee
- Wot I did on my holidays in The Sims 4 Snowy Escape DLC
Escape to the Country takes awkward turn as Jules Hudson tells indecisive couple to ‘go home’ have 411 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.