ENGLAND legend Paul Gascoigne has been showing off his dance moves ahead of being dropped into the jungle with a former Miss Italy stunner. Gazza, 53, is set to make an appearance on the Italian version of 'I'm a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here.' And he worked up a sweat during an unorthodox dance show in pyjamas, slippers and shades as he got ready to board a plane to Central America to star with a former Miss Italy in Isola de Famosi – Island of the Famous. Gazza, 53, is set to be thrown out of a helicopter into the sea and made to swim to dry land before braving the risk of tropical storms and poisonous spiders on the small archipelago of Cayos Cochinos 18 miles off the northern coast of Honduras. But the adventure awaiting him didn't seem to deter his spirits as he relaxed in his hotel in Italy ahead of his weekend flight. And Gazza, who gave footie fans a chuckle two years ago at Wembley by performing the famous Floss Dance, showed he was game for a laugh after coming out of self-quarantine to pose in Milan's Duomo Square with a saucy Michelangelo novelty apron… Read full this story
- 'Sons of Anarchy,' 'ER' actor Paul John Vasquez found dead in San Jose
- Innings Festival, Travis Scott, So You Think You Can Dance, Moscow Ballet coming to Phoenix
- Burt Reynolds, star of film, TV and tabloids, dead at 82You may also be interested in...
- Burt Reynolds remembered for hits and misses
- Legendary rock DJ Richard Blade talks New Wave ahead of Lost ’80s Live anniversary show
- Mass shootings and celebrity culture: When victims become heroes
- ‘Dallas’ at 40: The Inside Story Behind the Show That Changed Texas Forever
- A guide to all the premieres this fall, from new shows to old faves
- Joe Murphy: How ex-No. 1 overall NHL pick became homeless
- He won Powerball’s $314 million jackpot. It ruined his life.
England hero Paul Gascoigne shows dance moves before he’s dropped into jungle with ex-Miss Italy stunner for TV show have 323 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.