Emma Watson is retiring from acting. The Hollywood star reached unimaginable heights of fame after she landed the role of Hermione Granger in hit franchise Harry Potter at just 10 years old. Now 30, Emma has decided to step away from the silver screen as her agent told Daily Mail that she is "dormant" from her career and won't be taking on any new projects for the foreseeable future. Emma’s decision to quit acting was reportedly spurred on by her desire to spend more quality time with rumoured fiancé Leo Robinton. The pair have been dating for 18 months and it seems as though their romance is going from strength to strength. The Mirror has contacted Emma’s reps for comment. Though Emma has remained tight-lipped on her current relationship with Leo, she has been open about her views on dating in the past. In a previous interview, the actress said: “The boyfriends or partners I've had have generally made me feel really cherished. They've built me up." While she told Vogue magazine in November 2019 that she was "self-partnered" – making the comments after it is believed she had been dating Leo for over a year. She said at the… Read full this story
- Emma Watson Announces Year-Long Break From Acting to Focus on Feminism and 'Personal Development'
- Online calculator backed by Emma Watson shows how bad your shopping habit is for the planet: So what is YOUR fashion footprint?
- Daniel Radcliffe says being Harry Potter turned him into an alcoholic
- Nashville Catholic School Bans 'Harry Potter' Books Because Magic Spells 'Risk Conjuring Evil Spirits'
- JK Rowling in it! Harry Potter author made £31.5MILLION last year from ebook sales 13 years after finishing the original wizard series (that's £86,317 a day)
- JackPotter! Super rare first edition Harry Potter book bought for 25p at a jumble sale fetches an astonishing £28,000 on Bargain Hunt
- Former ‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe explains why he would be open to doing a punk biopic
- Where are all the Love Island winners now after scooping £50k and finding fame on the show
- American Horror Story actor Harry Hains, 27, died of an accidental fentanyl overdose, says Los Angeles coroner
- Harry and Meghan take their seats alongside William and Kate for the Queen's Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey in their last official duty before Megxit
Emma Watson retires from acting 20 years after finding fame in Harry Potter have 386 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.