A dog owner was given the “fright of her life” after finding her dog on the floor, covered in what she thought was blood. Upon closer inspection, Jordan Gilletti, an operations manager from Massachusetts, US, soon discovered that her dog wasn’t injured, but was instead ‘playing dead’ and had red lipstick all over her. The Olde English Bulldogge, named Alice, had mischievously eaten one of Jordan’s lipsticks and decided to roll onto her back for a belly rub when she heard her owner approaching. The 30-year-old, who is the proud owner of two bulldogs, Alice, four, and Edgar, five, says the pooch has a history of chewing objects and has previously eaten seven television remote controls. Jordan said: “I had gone to bed but I think Alice must have snuck up behind me and I didn’t realise. “We live in an old house, so the floorboard is a little bit uneven. So, I think she must have somehow knocked my dressing table and my lipstick then fell on the floor. “As I was asleep in bed, with both dogs now in my room, I was woken up by a strange chomping noise.” She got out of bed to turn the… Read full this story
- How to Train Your Dog to Play Dead - 5 Easy Tips to Train Your Dog
- To Stop a Barking Dog, Give Them What They Need
- Choosing Your Dog - A Friend For Life
- Why Does Your Dog Need Pet Health Supplements? Find Out the Answer Now
- Sock Thievery and Other Dog Problems
- Ever Considered a Toy Dog As a Pet?
- Old Dogs 101 - How to Help Your Canine Senior Live As Comfortably As Possible
- Stormy Weather - Or, Dogs Behaving Badly During Storms and 4th of July
- What to Look For When Searching For a Dog Trainer
- 2 Simple Ways to Make a Dog Come Immediately When You Call and Doesn't Run Away
Dog gives owner 'fright of life' after she finds her 'playing dead' covered in red have 312 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 7, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.