DJ Fatboy Slim swaps beats for treats at work in the beach cafe he owns. The star, real name Norman Cook, has had The Big Beach Cafe in Brighton for seven years but has been getting more hands on in the pandemic . The 57-year-old told a podcast he is mostly unrecognised and "makes a pretty good waiter". He was seen chatting to customers at the takeaway till from behind a screen as a queue waited in the sunny weather. Speaking on the Celebs And The Average Joe, Fatboy said: "It turns out I make a pretty good waiter – I'm there 11 to three most weekdays." The Right Here, Right Now DJ said most of his fans do not recognise him behind the screen and especially when he's got a face mask on. Most read in Showbiz ‘GREAT SADNESS’ Johnny Briggs’ family reveal star died after long illness in statement Latest SOAP LEGEND DEAD Corrie star Johnny Briggs who played Mike Baldwin dies aged 85 SNAP HAPPY Ant & fiancée Anne-Marie couldn’t look happier after Saturday Night Takeaway TYING THE KNOT Stacey Solomon breaks down in tears as she confirms July wedding with Joe Exclusive ICY RECEPTION Jason Gardiner… Read full this story
- Real Housewives Of New York City: Dorinda Medley accuses Tinsley Mortimer of swapping sex for shoes
- ‘Do you take credit?:’ Former BBC Radio One DJ Charlie Sloth posts picture of £200,000 bill after drink-fuelled night at luxury Dubai hotel
- The best milk frothers for fancy cafe drinks at home
- North Dakota nurses worry about working with sick colleagues
- How much does Zoe Ball get paid and who is she dating now?
- Inside Zoe Ball’s £1m country home with funky wallpaper, garden bench and cosy log burner
- 9 Engineers on the Hardest Song They Ever Mixed
- Second Tory MP stokes free school meals fury: Selaine Saxby hints firms giving food to children should NOT get government help after Ben Bradley suggested cash went to 'crack dens and brothels' - as ministers double down on refusal to fund scheme
- 'I am proud to call myself British': Marcus Rashford thanks UK businesses who answered the footballer's call for free meals this Christmas saying 'they are the real heroes'
- 46 Books Our Favorite Indie Booksellers Were Grateful For This Year
DJ Fatboy Slim swaps beats for treats at work in the beach cafe he owns have 379 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.