DANNY Dyer slammed homeschooling as “b*****ks” saying his kids Arty, seven, and Sunnie, 13, are “going crazy”. The EastEnders actor, 43, says it’s “too much work” on top of their other work as he and wife Joanne Mas struggle to add structure to the day. Danny said they’ve added more rules than the last lockdown – which he described as “cowboy country” – but the kids are missing their friends. Speaking to eldest daughter Dani, 24, in their podcast, Sorted with the Dyers, he said: “Oh my goodness me. I just can’t do it no more.” Dani – who gave birth to her son Santiago earlier this year – added: “I’m so glad I don’t have a child of that age to home school. I’m really, really grateful for that.” Danny continued: “It’s impossible actually. Because you can’t turn your house into a school. It’s far too much work to structure the day, from like nine to three, give them a little PE lesson, give them a little lunchbreak. “It’s b******s […] It’s too stressful. He doesn’t look at us as teachers. And what these children are missing at that age, at seven – because he can read and write,… Read full this story
- EastEnders’ bad boy Danny Dyer on the brink as pals fear booze and drugs are taking their toll
- ‘You don’t have a f***ing talented bone in your body’ Danny Dyer hits out at TOWIE stars following Mark Wright spat
- EastEnders star Danny Dyer opens up about parenting ‘nightmare’ as he reveals he struggles to cope with son’s tantrums
- PINTS AND PAELLA! As EastEnders’ Danny Dyer walks down the aisle tomorrow, all you need to know about his big day
- Danny Dyer brands his fiancée Joanne Mas a bridezilla as he discusses wedding plans
- Who is Joanne Mas? Danny Dyer’s wife entangled in EastEnders star’s sexting scandal – here’s all you need to know
- Danny Dyer defends daughter Dani after Twitter trolls slam her foul mouth for calling Mark Wright a ‘c***’
- AUBURN MAILBAG: Was Michael Dyer down?
- Women ‘should breastfeed children until they’re eight’ says mum who shares videos of herself nursing her four-year-old son
- Take the stress out of summer this year with our top 10 tips on how to make the most of the sunny season
Danny Dyer slams homeschooling as ‘b*****ks’ saying his kids Arty, 7, and Sunnie, 13, are ‘going crazy’ have 387 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.