Dancing On Ice star Matt Richardson recently announced he would be replacing Rufus Hound, who had tested positive for Covid and therefore had to pull out. And ahead of his first appearance on the show on Saturday, he revealed he has already been injured during training. Comedian Matt, 29, has been in training for the same amount of time the other celebrities taking part have, only off camera. “I was injured,” he told Lorraine Kelly on her show on Friday, and added that he blamed one of the judges. “It was entirely Christopher Dean’s fault, I think even he knows that deep down,” he joked. “On the masterclass day, I went to skate and I was terrible and they said the problem was my limbs, which isn’t ideal. “He gave me a pole to skate with to stop my arms moving and as I was skating with the pole, I caught the front of my blade and went over the front of the pole and because I was holdIng something I couldn’t put my hands out to stop myself so my face took all of the fall. “I ended up being sent home with concussion and a black eye.” He… Read full this story
- Two Dancing on Ice professional skaters quit show
- Dancing on Ice judges' homes REVEALED: John Barrowman, Ashley Banjo, Torvill and Dean
- Who is Dancing On Ice 2021’s Vanessa Bauer and does she have a boyfriend?
- Dancing on Ice judge scandals - blazing row, insult that 'hit new low' and humiliating axing
- James and Ola Jordan talk Dancing on Ice: we have a clear winner and why it was right that Myleene left
- Dancing On Ice’s injured stars return for final as they continue gruelling physio
- Dancing On Ice 2021 review: 'Let's be honest, DOI was pretty much DOA this year'
- I was in agony with a fracture and Ashley Banjo’s harsh critique really upset me, says Denise van Outen
- 100 Best Comedy Films of All Time, According to Critics
- Tribeca Film Festival Unveils Main Lineup For June Event
Dancing On Ice newcomer Matt Richardson already injured and blames Christopher Dean have 337 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 5, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.