A DAD today spoke of his nightmares after his daughter was strangled by her fiance who wrapped her in clingfilm and ate a Subway next to her body. Madog Rowlands, 23, strangled 21-year-old Lauren Griffiths before waiting 24 hours to dial 999 and tell them he killed her “by mistake”. The sadistic killer had wrapped her body in clingfilm, Sellotape and bin liners. He then sat with his dead fiancee and tucked into a Subway sandwich while setting up a Netflix account at their home in Cardiff in April 2018. Rowlands also bought cannabis and MDMA and ordered himself a Domino’s pizza as college sweetheart Lauren lay lifeless next to him. The sick university student even withdrew cash from Lauren’s bank account to pay for the drugs after strangling her with his bare hands. Lauren’s dad Jason today spoke of his torment as “self-obsessed manipulator” Rowlands was caged for life with a minimum of 18 years for murder. In a powerful victim impact statement read to Newport Crown Court, he said: “Late on April 30, 2019, my life changed forever. No amount of counselling, comforting and real life facts were going to change that. "On that day we were informed… Read full this story
- Me and my scar: It took me 45 years to love my body
- Lindsay Birbeck's teenage killer, 17, is unmasked as traveller named after boxer Rocky Marciano as judge lifts ban on revealing identity of murderer who strangled teaching assistant to death and dumped her in a wheelie bin
- 'Only HE knows why he did it': Teenage traveller 'Rocky', 17, is jailed for life for 'random' murder of Lindsay Birbeck, 47, whose leg he tried to SAW off before dumping body in wheelie bin - as his parents wear T-shirts claiming he's innocent
- 'I'm sorry for the suffering I caused': Rapper finally apologises to Louella Michie's heartbroken family for killing her with a fatal drugs overdose at Bestival as he is jailed for eight-and-a-half years
- Allergic to life: the Arizona residents 'sensitive to the whole world'
- Recap: What’s a Happily-Ever-After?
- Kate Garraway fights back tears as she returns to GMB after husband Derek Draper's 'challenging' birthday... before revealing she's faced abuse for 'laughing and joking' on the show
- How Parents, Children (and Playwrights) Made
Dad tells of PTSD & nightmares after daughter strangled by boyfriend who wrapped her in clingfilm & ate Subway by body have 366 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.