CURTIS Pritchard should probably stick to his day job as he leave fans cringing after trying his hand a stand-up comedy. The Celebs Go Dating star left the audience cringing as he opted for some very blue humour in the hopes of getting a laugh. Curtis , 25, was among the stars learning stand-up comedy from the professionals for a two-part series in support of Stand Up To Cancer. The reality show regular was paired up with Loose Women’s Judi Love for the new C4 show Stand Up And Deliver. The first episode of the two-part series saw Curtis rehearse his jokes with Judi as another well-known professional comedians, Jason Manford and Nick Helm watched on. He started his rehearsal by getting up on stage while fumbling with the fly on his jeans, “oh bloody hell”, he cursed. “Learnt that on Love Island, didn’t he,” heckled one of the comedians as Curtis continued his awkward session. Curtis continued: “I just went to the toilet! You know, this full on brings me onto something. I came out of a restaurant – I’d just been to the toilet and I’d done the same thing – and all these women were looking at me,… Read full this story
- Comic- Peter Kay
- It's a Joke, But Nobody's Laughing
- Why Do I Laugh At Sicko Stuff?
- Scenes From An Elevator
- Find Your Russian Wife By Yourself - Briefly About Ways
- Surfing in Sydney - You're Never Too Old To Learn
- Tommy Cooper Funny Comedian
- The Future Of The Culture Wars Is Here, And It's Gamergate
- Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again (Movie Review)
- What's Stopping You from Doing What You Want?
Curtis Pritchard leaves fans in hysterics with willy joke as he makes ‘cringey’ attempt at being a stand-up comic have 269 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.