Unforgotten Rating: For Love or Money Rating: What wouldn’t I give for a Mars Bar — a proper one, heavy as lead and full of toffee hard enough to break a tooth, smothered in chocolate like a winter overcoat and wrapped in an envelope of greaseproof paper. The recipe changed in the late 1970s, and a Mars has never been the same since. Maybe there’s a dusty box of them in the storeroom of a disused nuclear bunker somewhere . . . the Holy Grail of original chocolate. I’d even settle for a Marathon, the peanutty bar that was rebranded as Snickers in 1990. That must qualify as the most pointless name change in the history of confectionery: a treat that sounded healthy and long-lasting suddenly seemed weak and giggly. Nicola Walker is back as reluctant DCI Cassie Stuart, who would rather be washing the dishes for her boyfriend but just can’t quit her job. Sanjeev Bhaskar is her devoted deputy, a man of infinite competence and infinitesimal ego, the priceless personal assistant to her managing director A Marathon was the final snack, more than three decades ago, of the unfortunate Millwall fan whose headless corpse turned up in a… Read full this story
- CHRISTOPHER STEVENS reviews last night's TV: Painkiller addicts and a remedy as neatly packaged as a pop-out pill
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ Review: The Great Beyond
- Movies on TV this week: Jan. 19-25: ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’
- Bruce Springsteen Surprises Asbury Park Film Screening
- ‘The Knick’: How Clive Owen Became TV’s Biggest Badass
- INDYCAR Season in Review: Five best races from 2019
- Iranian anti-regime protests enter third day after Tehran admits it DID shoot down passenger jet - as singer and film director back protesters and two state TV hosts quit over military 'lies'
- Kelly Osbourne sports vibrant purple hair while out for lunch with Anthony Delfaco... one day after her father Ozzy announces he has Parkinson's disease
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Jessica Biel, Elisabeth Moss and Kiernan Shipka suffer fashion faux pas in garish outfits as the WORST dressed hit the Critics' Choice Awards red carpet
- Jennifer Lopez sizzles at Critics' Choice after topping Globes worst dressed... but again misses out on Best Supporting Actress to Laura Dern
CHRISTOPHER STEVENS reviews last night's TV: Unforgotten is back to unwrap a TV treat choc full of surprises have 366 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.