With the positive news that we'll be welcoming the 'Rule of 6' back from March 29th, we've found the best canned beverages that you'll be able to enjoy with friends and family – socially distanced, of course. From the alcoholic to non-alcoholic, whether your tipple of choice be rum, gin, vodka and beyond – we've found the perfect drink in a can that you'll be able to sip with others soon. Hard seltzers, an alcoholic mix of sparkling water and spirt, had a moment last year and it looks like that trend is sticking around for 2021 as well – so if you want a lower calorie option, we've found that for you as well. Most are available in supermarkets now and some you can buy online from places like Amazon and Selfridges – which will then be delivered safely to your door. So sit back, relax and get ready to cheers to summer in style. Best non-alcoholic and low alcoholic canned beverages: Dash Water Blackcurrant – £14.99 for 12 Dash Water are on a mission to disrupt mainstream fizzy soft drinks. We're all tired of fizzy drinks being packed with added sugars or flavourings, so they got creative and… Read full this story
- What too much alcohol can do to your health
- Parents warned against giving children alcohol in attempt to supervise drinking
- Why Rub Alcohol On Belly For Cold?
- WHO calls for strong actions to tackle harmful use of alcohol
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Hughes reveals the one fear that keeps him sober after 27 years - but says he WON'T forbid his children to drink alcohol when they're older
- Dry January boosts low-alcohol sales for UK supermarkets
- Sugary Drinks Kill 184,000 People Every Year
- The shelter giving wine to alcoholics
- Best time to visit Japan: Spring comes to Tokyo with first cherry blossoms
- The Official Oscars 2020 Drinking Game
Best alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for socially distanced drinks and picnics have 306 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.