A barber has sparked debate after being filmed cutting hair on a pavement during the coronavirus lockdown. The man was spotted giving a person a trim in Forest Gate, east London, reports MyLondon . Video shows the hairdresser attending to a customer who can be seen with a full bib on and sitting on a chair. It is not clear if the duo are from the same household. Under current guidelines, no one can meet anyone from outside their household unless one of them lives alone and the other is part of their support bubble, or for outdoor exercise. Do you have a view on this story? Let us know in the comments below. Personal care and close contact service businesses in England like hairdressers and barbers also cannot operate at the moment. They may be able to open from April 12 following the second phase of the roadmap to exit lockdown, which is scheduled for review on April 5. Guidance reads: “Those who provide personal care services from a mobile setting including their own home, in other people's homes and in retail environments (such as a concession in a larger, separate business) must also stop operating.” The short clip… Read full this story
- COVID-19: Pizza Express moves to hire 1,000 staff (after cutting 2,400 jobs last year)
- Tribeca Fest Unveils Shorts Selection; In-Person Screenings; Blondie To Perform Live After ‘Blondie: Vivir En La Habana’
- Godzilla Vs Kong: Who won in the 2021 movie?
- Winners of World Press Photo of the Year are truly incredible
- Banks to limit branch operations in Covid areas
- Going back to Vegas: how events giant Informa plans to rebound from pandemic horror show
- Pak'n Save, New World set end-of-cheques deadline
Barber filmed cutting customer's hair on pavement during lockdown have 278 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.