TEN House Republicans have broken with their party and voted to impeach Donald Trump a second time during his only term as president. Unlike Trump’s 2019 impeachment, this time around several Republicans turned on the president following the Capitol riot on January 6. Read our Donald Trump live blog for the very latest news on the President… What Republicans have voted for President Trump’s impeachment? Ten House Republicans have said they will vote to impeach the president, including: Liz Cheney of Wyoming Dan Newhouse of Washington John Katko of New York Fred Upton of Michigan Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington Adam Kinzinger of Illinois Peter Meijer of Michigan Tim Rice of South Carolina David Valado of California Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio Who is Liz Cheney? Elizabeth Cheney is an American attorney serving as the US Representative for Wyoming’s Congressional district. She has been serving the role since 2017, and is the House Republican Conference Chair, the third highest position in the House Republican leadership.After Cheney announced she would vote to remove Trump from office for his role in the deadly Capitol riots, some allies of the president began taking steps to oust Cheney from her position. On January 13, Members… Read full this story
- US Senate Votes to Approve Trump Impeachment Trial Rules
- US Senate Votes Against Calling Additional Witnesses in Trump Impeachment Trial
- In Trump's impeachment, four months, 28,000 pages and one loose end
- Donald Trump launches furious all-capitals tweet calling impeachment 'AN ASSAULT ON AMERICA' after Nancy Pelosi opened full House debate before vote tonight saying president had given Democrats 'no choice' but to put him on trial
- Trump Found Not Guilty by US Senate on Both Articles of Impeachment
- U.S. House to send impeachment charges to Senate after weeks of delay
- Explainer: Why is President Donald Trump on trial in the U.S. Senate?
- Harvard Law Professor Says Impeachment Process Is About the 'Right to Vote'
- Trump ally Newt Gingrich says president 'cannot obstruct justice' - even though he voted to impeach Bill Clinton for obstruction of justice as House speaker in 1998
- Mitt Stands Alone: Romney Sole GOP Defector As Senate Exonerates Trump
Which Republicans voted for Trump’s impeachment? have 357 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.