BORIS Johnson vowed to “take stock” of lockdown restrictions in mid-February once the most vulnerable Brits have been offered the vaccine. But how is lockdown likely to be lifted and when might restrictions start to be eased? 😷 Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates How is lockdown likely to be lifted? While a lockdown exit strategy has not been officially confirmed, Prime Minister Boris Johnson has indicated how restrictions might be eased. On Monday (January 18) Boris Johnson said that there would be “gradual unwrapping” of restrictions with officials looking at a phased return to normality starting with schools opening. It is understood current thinking would see kids go back to the classrooms but other stay at home restrictions kept in place – similar to November’s shutdown.Mr Johnson is adamant to keep his tier system but it’s likely that most of the country would automatically go back into Tier 4 – the highest level of restrictions with pubs and shops still shut – to begin with. Slowly areas may be allowed back into Tier 3 and Tier 2 that allow more activities and households to meet up outside, with no single “big bang moment” of unlocking. Households… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson’s lover Carrie Symonds, 30, pinches the 54-year-old’s bum in the street as they move in together and plan to go public
- Boris Johnson calls on PM to tear up Brexit backstop
- Smitten Boris Johnson gets on his bike after leaving girlfriend Carrie Symonds’ house at 7am
- Boris Johnson’s £3million home up for rent after splitting from wife Marina for girlfriend, 30
- Boris Johnson’s lover Carrie Symonds spent Saturday afternoon with his dad Stanley at a demo against whaling
- Theresa May ‘to quit as PM in the summer’ in bid to stop long-standing enemy Boris Johnson getting the top job
- Sajid Javid takes vicious swipe at Boris Johnson calling for next leader NOT to be a posh private schooler
- Boris Johnson admits he wishes he were PM and should have taken down Theresa May as he blasts Brexit deal
- Is this finally Boris Johnson’s moment?
- 'Smitten' Boris Johnson 'moves into' spin doctor girlfriend's £1m London pad
What is Boris Johnson’s Easter lockdown plan? have 354 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.