Lucknow, Jan 18: A government hospital employee in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh died after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, but the Chief Medical Officer said that this is unrelated to the jab.
Ward Boy Mahipal Singh passed away after complaining of chest congestion and breathlessness. His family said that he had been unwell before the jab. MC Garg, Moradabad’s chief medical officer, told reporters late last night that he was vaccinated on Saturday around noon. On Sunday he felt breathless and complained of chest congestion. We are inquiring into the reasons of the death. We will get a post mortem done. It does not seem to be a reaction to vaccination. He did night duty on Saturday too and there were no problems.
According to the postmortem report, the immediate cause of the death was cardiogenic shock/septicemic shock due to cardio-pulmonary disease. Singh’s son told the media that he may have been unwell before the vaccination, but he felt worse after taking the shot.
My father left the vaccination centre at around 1.30 pm. He was feeling breathless and he was coughing and had a bit of pneumonia. He however started feeling worse after he returned home, his son Vishal told the media.
- Nurse, 65, who warned about lack of PPE and a 'much loved' hospital worker die from coronavirus as total number of NHS staff falling victim to Covid-19 hits at least 35
- Bay Area restaurants and nonprofits are feeding hospital workers. Here's how you can help
- Doctor, 53, who warned Boris Johnson about 'urgent' need for more protective equipment for NHS workers dies from coronavirus after 15 day battle
- A grocery store worker died on Easter, 22 years after her first date with her husband
- Getting sick? That's for wimps! With titanic self-belief, Boris Johnson has always ignored illness, says author TOM BOWER, as he explains why a sense of his own invincibility lies at the heart of all the PM’s strengths and flaws
- Shaza Morani Discharged From Hospital After Testing COVID-19 Negative; Says 'So Happy To Be Home'
- Janitors and other nonclinical hospital workers feel forgotten in coronavirus battle: ‘They’re terrified’
- Coronavirus: Another 828 patients die in hospital in England - taking total to 6,483
- Detroit Hospital Workers Say Two Patients Died in Hallway Due to Overwhelmed Emergency Rooms
- China's NEW coronavirus hospital: Workers spend six days turning a 13-storey building into a makeshift facility amid fears of a fresh crisis on the border with Russia
UP: Hospital worker dies after taking vaccine, unrelated say authorities have 816 words, post on www.oneindia.com at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.