From holding hands to a kiss on the lips, Joe and Jill Biden put on an affectionate display at yesterday’s inauguration. The couple, who have been married for 40 years, looked ‘confident and comfortable’ both together and as individuals as they led the proceedings in Washington. D.C., according to body language expert Judi James. Speaking to Femail, Judi analyzed the Bidens’ behavior and explained how it marks a return to genuine warmth and affection in the White House after four years of the ‘rigid frostiness’ often seen between Donald and Melania Trump. ‘Like everything that Donald Trump did in terms of presidential body language rituals, he flipped that look on its head by appearing allergic to any public displays of affection with his wife Melania,’ she explained. REASSURING AND PLAYFUL: ‘Biden’s elegance and confidence as he sat alone in his chair on the balcony was obvious,’ body language expert Judi James noted. ‘But there was still one spontaneous-looking moment when Jill leant forward and placed both hands on his shoulders in a very relaxed, familiar gesture that looked part-fun and part-reassurance based’ EMBRACING THE MOMENT: Joe and Jill Biden looked emotional as they hugged in front of the entrance to the… Read full this story
- Impeachment inquiry enters new phase. Will the White House take part?
- Proof those celebrity diet rules are so hard to swallow: Just in time for the party season, 'Baroness Bra' Michelle Mone unveiled 29 secrets she says lost her 6st. But here top experts reveal most of her tips should be taken with a pinch of salt
- Impeach me NOW and do it FAST, Donald Trump dares Nancy Pelosi as she orders Democrats to draw up articles of impeachment for Senate trial
- Trump the Destroyer
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Pelosi says House will move forward with impeachment
- Emmanuel Macron vents his fury at 'stolen video' of gossiping world leaders mocking Donald Trump as the US President storms home from Nato summit after blasting 'two-faced' Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
- Nancy Pelosi OKs drafting of impeachment articles against Donald Trump
- Donald Trump and Malcolm Turnbull's phone call: The full transcript
- Trump’s Other Lawyer
- Taking a leaf out of Harry and Meghan's book? Footage reveals Kate and William sweetly holding hands as they made their way to a helicopter to Blackpool
The Bidens bring PDA back to the White House: Joe and Jill's natural affection signals 'like-minded thinking' and a 'sense of fun', body language expert reveals - and it's worlds apart from the Trumps' 'rigid frostiness' have 377 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.