There’s not an awful lot to smile about these days, what with looming quarantines, the threat of lockdowns in perpetuity and the fact that yesterday Britain passed the grim official milestone of 100,000 deaths from Covid. So thank goodness for Davina McCall and Liz Hurley who, in their own dogged and indefatigable way, remain selflessly devoted to their main purpose in life, namely adding to the gaiety of the nation. First of all Liz, whose response to the flurry of snow at the weekend was to rush into her garden in nothing but a pair of bikini bottoms, a white fur coat and a dazzling smile. Hurley is 55, but looks about 32, while her breasts — struggling to remain within the confines of her coat — defy all decent description, not to mention the laws of gravity. TV presenter Davina McCall posted a picture of herself wearing a polka-dot slip dress suspended by two spaghetti-thin straps Davina, meanwhile, posted a picture of herself wearing an itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-polka-dot slip dress in a sort of flimsy satin-type material. Slashed to the knicker-line and suspended by two spaghetti-thin straps, it almost left less to the imagination than Liz’s get-up, hugging the 53-year-old’s contours like… Read full this story
- SARAH VINE: Women my age should not feel pressure to be sexy
- Barbed wire facelift that banished my Mummy frown: When SARAH VINE caught sight of herself on TV, she was horrified. Now she feels utterly transformed and ready to reveal how she did it... while her family didn’t even notice!
- SARAH VINE: 10 ways to stay sane at home if you're stuck at home in coronavirus lockdown
- It's a bitter pill to swallow – but if the over 70s don't protect themselves, the alternative is unthinkable, writes SARAH VINE
- Sarah Vine: Daily Mail columnist and driving force behind Gove's PM dream
- Must growing old mean becoming poorer and lonelier?
- Mum's last memory of beloved daughter Sarah Cafferkey
- Calls grow for government probe into Labour's 'backroom deal' with Dubai's billionaire ruler Sheikh Mohammed amid claims Foreign Secretary Robin Cook shut down police investigation against him as a 'diplomatic favour'
- Viewers brand mother an 'utter disgrace' for sneaking her 23st son, 14, ready meals after he was put on a calorie-controlled diet - and say his 'biggest problem' is HER
- Anger, Impassioned Pleas For Safety At Tribute For Sarah Jones: “No One Should Ever Die On A Television Or Movie Set. Period.”
SARAH VINE: There's no disgrace in growing old the glam way have 395 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.