COPS patrolled packed parks and beaches today as Brits headed out this weekend despite the Government’s stay at home pleas. People keen for fresh air flocked to walking routes amid the third lockdown – before bad weather sweeps in tomorrow. 😷 Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates Cops were seen speaking to people to remind them of the rules while out and about. Brits have to stay at home as much as possible to beat the rise in Covid cases and deaths. In Clapham, south London, groups were snapped walking around the common and queueing for coffees.And at Bradgate Park in Leicestershire, hikers piled into the car park ready for a breath of fresh air after spending all week at home. This week Boris Johnson warned it was “too early” to say whether coronavirus restrictions are to be lifted before spring or even summer. The PM refused to be drawn on when Brits might see their freedoms returned when the national lockdown is eased. He begged people to stay home, urging everyone to “think twice” before leaving the house.Mr Johnson added: “It’s safest to assume you have Covid, so please, really think twice before leaving the… Read full this story
- 'People are not listening': Glastonbury revellers slam 'disgusting' amounts of rubbish that are piling up at festival despite organisers' attempts to cut waste and ban plastic with 'leave no trace' pledge
- 10 ways for women to stay safe when traveling alone
- Planet Coaster review: This joyful theme park builder offers a world of pure imagination
- "Have You Ever Been to a Nude Beach?"
- Don't forget your wellies! Hundreds of glamping yurts and tents are ready ahead of Glastonbury's first day tomorrow as early arrivals are warned it's already a mudbath - but temperatures will soar to 80F by the weekend
- 'I'm A 22-Year-Old Recovering Alcoholic—This Is The One Thing That's Helped Me Stay Sober'
- 5 Weekend-Getaway Recipes, Plus Cooler-Packing Tips
- The best movies to watch this Independence Day weekend
- Sarah Jessica Parker, HBO’s Sex and the City Star, Doesn’t Need Gym Workout to Stay Fit
- 'How I Stay Mentally Strong While Covering Tragedies Like Hurricane Harvey On TV'
Police patrol packed parks and beaches as Brits head out for weekend despite stay at home pleas have 361 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.