A couple are amazingly set to celebrate their ‘miracle’ baby’s first birthday after being told she had a zero per cent of survival during their gender reveal scan. Lily Turner, 28, and Ashley Cassels, 36, from Essex, were delighted when they found out that they were expecting a baby, but were told that the child had a zero per cent chance of survival at the 16-week scan. The couple, who were already devastated by five previous miscarriages, were tragically told that their baby girl Ruby had two dilated kidneys that would burst before she was born. Lily had previously been diagnosed with a condition that was causing her body to reject her baby, meaning she was on a daily clexane injection to prevent further early miscarriages. Lily Turner, 28, and Ashley Cassels, 36, are set to celebrate their ‘miracle’ baby’s first birthday after being told she had a zero per cent of survival during their gender reveal scan The couple, who were already devastated by five previous miscarriages, were tragically told that their baby girl Ruby had two dilated kidneys (above) that would burst before she was born Lily, who is a dental nurse, explained: ‘Our private gender scan was supposed… Read full this story
- Toddler who had pioneering surgery in the womb defies the odds to walk - and even splashes in puddles
- Shelby Tribble and Sam Mucklow post first pictures of newborn son Abel Ashley as aunt Billi reveals he's the SIXTH family baby born on 15th and shares a birthday with her son Wolf
- Becoming a mum is meant to be a happy time – but we felt lonely, suicidal & had horrific visions of our babies dying
- Brian McFadden and fiancée Danielle Parkinson announce they're expecting 'miracle' baby after two devastating miscarriages during year-long IVF journey
- Kate Beckinsale becomes ambassador for baby loss and grief support charity days after publicly revealing her own secret 'soul destroying' experience
- 'Guilt can tear you apart': Kym Marsh says it is 'vital' to speak out about baby loss and talking about losing her son Archie at 21 weeks helped her 'heal'
- Peter Andre shares loved-up snap with wife Emily after the couple revealed they will 'talk about having another baby after Christmas'
- 'Thank GOD we took things into our own hands:' Ex On The Beach's Ashley Cain reveals his baby daughter Azaylia was turned away by doctors three times before her leukemia diagnosis
- California Biobank Stores DNA From Every California Baby
- 'I'm disturbed by nightmares and pain': One of Joseph McCann's 11 victims tells how 'psycho' robbed her of life as a 'thriving' 25-year-old professional woman who dreamt of a family - as he's jailed for 30 years for rape rampage
Parents told at private gender scan their baby had NO chance of survival due to dilated kidneys reveal she's now thriving after doctors performed surgery after birth have 437 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.